- Keeping abreast of technological innovation and changes in relevant legislation.
- Thorough analysis evaluation of equipment by our in-house experts.
- Management of the supply chain to achieve best in class service and products
Equipment Management & Maintenance – Lifting | Inspection | Rentals – Aberdeen
First Integrated Solutions is a provider of high quality plant & equipment rental, sales and management services to the Energy Industry, our services assist our clients with increasing productivity, reducing production downtime and realising significant operational savings. With our unrivalled services and unparalleled technical expertise we add value to our clients operations.
ASSET ASSURANCE - REGULATORY & LEGISLATIVE COMPLIANCE
ASSET MANAGEMENT, MONITORING, CONTROL AND MEASUREMENT
- A single point of contact dedicated to handling requests.
- Collaborative planning to ensure requirements and expectations are realised.
- Single monthly invoice to reduce administrative burden and increase efficiency.
- Intelligent reporting to identify the location and status of equipment.
- Capture of feedback
- HAVS analysis
- Storage & warehouse services
AUDITABLE PLANNED & PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
- Prior to delivery each item of equipment is subjected to the appropriate controls to ensure its technical integrity. Each item of equipment is identified by a unique number and records of inspection and tests are maintained for each item, previous test results are routinely analysed for signs of deterioration, allowing us to identify potential failures before occurrence.
- All items are subjected to inspection, testing and certification where appropriate; such activities are carried out by competent technicians who are qualified to relevant industry standards.
EQUIPMENT REFURBISHMENT & SUPPLY SERVICES
Repair and refurbishment of client owned equipment
- Contract winch systems maintenance and inspection service
- Supply of OEM spare parts and replacement components
- Supply and marketing of used winches, components, sheaves, fairleads and power units
- Manpower supply – Operator/Mechanic/Engineer
- PAT Testing/calibration
- Equipment noise analysis
Describe your needs and thoughts to our consultants and we will discuss how we can customise a solution for your company’s specific challenges.