Lifting Equipment Inspector
Website First Integrated Solutions
First Integrated Solutions provide Lifting, Inspection, Equipment Rentals and Equipment Management Services to our clients around the world from our UK operating facilities in Aberdeen & London in addition to our international facility in Trinidad.
A growing organisation, we are seeking an experienced Lifting Equipment Inspector to join the team in Aberdeen. Working on a Monday to Friday basis with regular overtime and opportunities for offshore work. You will visit client sites to carry out test, repair and inspection of various Lifting Equipment and accessories.
- Carry out thorough examination of a wide range of lifting and manual handling equipment and accessories for onshore clients.
- Liaise with Inspection Supervisor and customer regarding progress of the job, report any issues relating to the work scope and any integrity concerns in a timely manner
- Produce a clear and concise report detailing all equipment examined highlighting any defects or recommendations.
- Carry out risk assessments and method statements as required
- Evaluate results of any tests in accordance with applicable standards/ specification and procedures
- Attend meetings as and when required
- Carry out work in a timely and efficient manner in order to meet deadlines, changing priorities when the situation requires
- Carry out work in accordance with First Integrated Solutions work instructions, client specific requirements and all statutory regulations.
- Ensure that the safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality systems and take an active part in the compliance and improvement of same.
- Report any accidents. Incidents, near misses, actual or potential problems with products, services or systems according to Company processes/ procedures
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge and experience of LOLER and PUWER
- Driving Licence
- LEEA Qualified
- Offshore Survival
Personal Skills & Qualities
- Organised and structured approach to work
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Ability to work independently
- Customer Facing Skills
Company Van, Fuel Card, Company Phone, Tablet, Regular Paid Overtime, Pension, 29 Days Holiday incl public holidays – increased with long service), Childcare Vouchers, Life Cover
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com