Lifting Equipment Inspector
First Integrated London are seeking an experienced Lifting Equipment Inspector to join the team based in London to Carry out the test, inspection & repair of various types of lifting & manual handling equipment/ accessories within First Integrated’s site(s) and or client site(s).
The ideal candidate will be LEEA qualified with previous experience in a similar role and will hold a full UK driving licence.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Carry out thorough examination of a wide range of Lifting / Manual Handling Equipment and accessories.
- Liaise with Branch Manager and clients regarding progress of the job, report any issues relating to the work scope and any integrity concerns in a timely manner
- Carry out risk assessment and method statement as required
- Evaluate results of any tests in accordance with applicable standards/ specification and procedures
- Produce a clear and concise report detailing all equipment examined highlighting any defects or recommendations.
- Liaising with clients, ensuring any defects and recommendations are communicated effectively
- Ensure that work area is safe to carry out Inspections
- Maintain company van ensuring it is clean and safe at all times
- Provide Training and mentoring to Trainee members of the team in align with First Integrated’s training plan
- Carry out work in a timely and efficient manner to meet deadlines, changing priorities when the situation requires
- Carry out work in accordance with 1st Integrated Solutions work instructions, client specific requirements and all statutory regulations.
Benefits include: Company Van, Fuel Card, Company Phone, Tablet, Regular Paid Overtime, Pension, 29 Days Holiday incl public holidays – increased with long service,Childcare Vouchers, Life Cover.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org