Lifting Equipment Inspector (Onshore / Offshore)
First Integrated Solutions provide Lifting, Inspection, Equipment Rentals and Equipment Management Services to our clients around the world from our UK operating facilities in Aberdeen & London in addition to our international facility in Trinidad.
A growing organisation, we are seeking an experienced Lifting Equipment Inspector to join the team in Aberdeen. Working on a Monday to Friday basis with regular overtime and opportunities for offshore work. You will visit client sites to carry out test, repair and inspection of various Lifting Equipment and accessories.
- Carry out thorough examination of a wide range of lifting and manual handling equipment and accessories for onshore clients.
- Liaise with Inspection Supervisor and customer regarding progress of the job, report any issues relating to the work scope and any integrity concerns in a timely manner
- Produce a clear and concise report detailing all equipment examined highlighting any defects or recommendations.
- Carry out risk assessments and method statements as required
- Evaluate results of any tests in accordance with applicable standards/ specification and procedures
- Attend meetings as and when required
- Carry out work in a timely and efficient manner in order to meet deadlines, changing priorities when the situation requires
- Carry out work in accordance with First Integrated Solutions work instructions, client specific requirements and all statutory regulations.
- Ensure that the safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality systems and take an active part in the compliance and improvement of same.
- Report any accidents. Incidents, near misses, actual or potential problems with products, services or systems according to Company processes/ procedures
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge and experience of LOLER and PUWER
- Driving Licence
- LEEA Qualified
- Offshore Survival
Personal Skills & Qualities
- Organised and structured approach to work
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Ability to work independently
- Customer Facing Skills
Company Van, Fuel Card, Company Phone, Tablet, Regular Paid Overtime, Pension, 29 Days Holiday incl public holidays – increased with long service), Life Cover
Reporting To: Inspection Supervisor
Responsible For: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com