Lifting Equipment Inspector
First Integrated Solutions provide lifting, inspection, equipment rentals and equipment management services to our clients around the world from our UK operating bases in Aberdeen and London in addition to our international hub in Trinidad.
First Integrated London are seeking an experienced Lifting Equipment Inspector to join the team based in London to Carry out the test, inspection & repair of various types of lifting & manual handling equipment / accessories within First Integrated’s site(s) and or client site(s).
The ideal candidate will be LEEA qualified with previous experience in a similar role and will hold a full UK driving licence.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Carry out thorough examination of a wide range of Lifting / Manual Handling Equipment and accessories.
- Liaise with Branch Manager and clients regarding progress of the job, report any issues relating to the work scope and any integrity concerns in a timely manner
- Carry out risk assessment and method statement as required
- Evaluate results of any tests in accordance with applicable standards/ specification and procedures
- Produce a clear and concise report detailing all equipment examined highlighting any defects or recommendations.
- Liaising with clients, ensuring any defects and recommendations are communicated effectively
- Ensure that work area is safe to carry out Inspections
- Maintain company van ensuring it is clean and safe at all times
- Provide Training and mentoring to Trainee members of the team in align with First Integrated’s training plan
- Carry out work in a timely and efficient manner to meet deadlines, changing priorities when the situation requires
- Carry out work in accordance with 1st Integrated Solutions work instructions, client specific requirements and all statutory regulations.
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge and experience of LOLER and PUWER
- Driving Licence
- LEEA Qualified
Personal Skills & Qualities
- Organised and structured approach to work
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Ability to work independently
- Customer Facing Skills
Reporting To:Branch Manager
Benefits include:Company Van, Fuel Card, Company Phone, Tablet, Regular Paid Overtime, Pension, 29 Days Holiday incl public holidays – increased with long service, Life Cover, full access to company benefits portal.
No agencies please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com