First Integrated Solutions provide a wide range of Lifting and Tooling equipment for hire and sale worldwide. In addition, we also offer a wide range of inspection services, LOLER, PSSR & LEV to clients around the world from our UK operating bases in London, Aberdeen & Dundee, alongside our Trinidad depot.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Representative to join our newly formed London Depot. Based in London & the surrounding area you will be the customer focal point for the hire and sale of company equipment.
The ideal candidate will come from a Sales background within the hire industry. May suit an ambitious hire controller or experienced industry fitter looking to progress to an external sales role. A Full UK driving licence is essential and Lifting or Tooling experience would be an advantage.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as focal point for managing all customers enquiries and requests regarding the hire & sale of all lifting & tooling company owned equipment.
- Responsible for identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts to develop and grow client-manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling.
- Responsible for making appointments to meet customers in person and by telephone
- Develop and maintain customer relationships and ensure that the CRM system is always kept updated and active
- Develop and present presentations/ demos to promote new products and systems to existing and potential clients.
- Represent the Company externally e.g. networking events, conferences and exhibitions to enhance and strengthen the Company profile.
- Assist with the Internal Sales team, providing holiday cover where appropriate.
- Responsible for solving customer issues relating to product or service in a timely manner
- Responsible for arranging and hosting client events
- Carry out work in a timely and efficient manner in order to meet deadlines, changing priorities when the situation requires
- Carry out work in accordance with 1st Integrated Solutions operating procedures and statutory/client specifications and requirements
Qualifications & Experience
- Full UK driving license (E)
- Experience with Microsoft packages (e.g. Word, Outlook, Excel) (E)
- Previous Sales experience within the hire industry (E)
- Experience within Lifting / Tooling hire industry (P)
- Experienced in financial control and budgets (P)
Personal Skills & Qualities
- Ability to build strong client relationships, promote 1st Integrated in a positive manner
- Good organisational skills
- Customer facing skills
- Ability to work independently and within a small team
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Responsible for: N/A
Benefits include: Company Vehicle, Company Phone, Laptop, Pension, 29 Days Holiday incl Public Holidays increased with long service, Life Cover & Full Access to company benefits portal
No agencies please
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com