An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Tooling Technician to join our Aberdeen depot. Based in Bridge of Don you will be responsible for the disassembly, inspection, repair and test of company and client owned equipment.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar position, a recognised trade apprenticeship and a full UK driving licence.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for service, fault finding and repair of general Tooling equipment.
- Ensure that work area is safe to carry out activities and carry out risk assessments as required
- Evaluate results of fault-finding, ensuring components are replaced/ installed in accordance with applicable specification and procedure
- Liaise with team lead regarding any issues with meeting customer needs and delivery schedules
- Produce a clear and concise report of components repaired/ replaced and are signed off
- Populate certificates with equipment details and check information is correct and signed off
- Carry out work in a timely and efficient manner in order to meet deadlines, changing priorities when the situation requires
- Carry out work in accordance with 1st Integrated Solutions operating procedures and statutory/client specifications and requirements
- Recognised Trade Apprenticeship
- Previous experience within a similar position
Personal Skills & Qualities
- Organised & structured work approach
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Team player and ability to work independently
First Integrated Solutions provide a wide range of Lifting and Tooling equipment for hire and sale worldwide. In addition, we also offer a wide range of inspection services, LOLER, PSSR & LEV to clients around the world from our UK operating bases in London, Aberdeen & Dundee, alongside our Trinidad depot.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com