Trainee Wire Rope Technician / Rigger
First Integrated Solutions, a growing organisation, have an excellent opportunity for a Trainee Wire Rope Technician / Rigger to be based in the Bridge of Don facility.
Candidates should have a good general education with a willingness to learn and excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate will be provided with a rigorous training programme to ensure they are fully competent to carry out the duties below.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for manufacture of soft eye slings as per work instructions
- Responsible for manufacture of multi leg wire rope slings
- Responsible for manufacture of Flemish eye slings – soft eye/ hard eye/ multi leg
- Wire rope socketing
- Responsible for the operation of hydraulic presses as per company procedures and processes
- Ensure that work area is safe to carry out activities and with a team carry out risk assessments as required
- Responsible for completing check lists and batch register including sign off
- Ensure identification tags are stamped as per the work instruction and signed off
- Carry out work in a timely and efficient manner in order to meet deadlines, changing priorities when the situation requires
- Carry out work in accordance with 1st Integrated Solutions operation procedures and statutory / client specifications/ requirements
- Good general education
Personal Skills & Qualities
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Team Player and ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn
- Physically Fit
Reporting To: Team Lead
Responsible For: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com